New Ways to Team Up T-shirts for Many Fabulous New Looks
Summer’s here and the world is awash with color! Look around and everything you see would shine brighter than the sun. What better way to cool off in this season than with a comfort fit T-shirt? Versatile in its use, there a whole range of looks one can put together with just by teaming up with a funky T-shirt. Innovation is appreciated, people. That’s the key this summer! We bring to you an array of styles and looks, not just for women but for men who want to look good too.
Men’s T-shirt Trends – Summer 2012
So here are a few basic styles of T-shirts you can never go wrong with-
- Round-necked T-shirts: Simple and traditional, go all out with these. Pick one in your favorite color or one with a funky graphic and you’re set to step out in style!
- V-necked T-shirts: For those men out there who aren’t to high on trends but would settle for a more relaxed version to suit their style. V-necks are the way to go. Team these with a cool pair of sneakers, a stylish cap or even a stylish scarf!
- T-shirts with pockets: Go old-school. Bring out the hipster in you. Pair a pocket-detailed tee with a cool pair of summer shorts. Accessorise with a cool pair of thick-framed glasses and canvas shoes! Check out Myntra.com to get some amazing variety and deals on one of these.
- Sleeveless T-shirts: Terrific for men who boast of a terrific body. Men don’t need a season to flaunt their biceps now, do they? Convenient and best for the hot season also, these are a great option.
- Deep U-necked T-shirts: Experiment with these deep-neck T-shirts. Pair it with a cool pair of shoes or a very funky cap. Play around with different looks. Wrap on a colorful scarf or put on a cool pair of aviators. There’s never enough styles you could come up with!
Now for the ladies! We all know that every girl secretly borrows a loose fitting T-shirt, shirt or jacket from her dad or boyfriend now and then to get the androgynous look. Summers are ideal to carry off such a look. Remember the time when T-shirt sales hit peak when Tennis star Sania Mirza wore tees with the quirkiest catchphrases ever? Its unlikely that we will see a slowdown in the popularity of T-shirts. Opt for some funky T-shirts off the rack or go high-profile with some unique T-shirt designs. There are so many branded T-shirts available online in India now. You can shop for T-shirts by Ed Hardy, Jill Sanders, Miu Miu or even Burberry. It’s all about upping the ante everytime. Here are a few looks we would like to suggest-
1. The androgynous look: Think Kate Moss. Think plain white tees with fishtail braids. Think boyfriend jeans. Its the easiest look to assemble together. Borrow from your daddy or your boyfriend. Get a leather belt to go with it and accessorise with a pair of aviators!
2. Boho-chic: Get a floral print T-shirt with and pair it with a long skirt in some vibrant colors like orange or even pink. Accessorise with a bold hair accessory or just tuck a pretty flower behind your ear. Run along like the flower child, braving that summer heat in style.
3. Rocker-chic: Bring out that sleeveless denim jacket of yours and pair with a well-fitted T-shirt. Team it with a chunky looking bracelet and bold earrings. Finish with a tough pair of shoes and you’re set to rock it out in style. Summers ahoy!